Solved enough puzzles to think you are a puzzling pro? Looking for a bigger challenge than the standard puzzle? Souper Hard is the World's Most Difficult Jigsaw Puzzle! Whats so tough? Each puzzle is double-sided, with the same image on each side, but one side has been turned 90 degrees. Diabolically, each piece has been cut from both directions as well. So even an expert puzzler won't be able to tell one side from the other. If you're ready for an ultimate extreme challenge, Souper Hard is the puzzle for you!
- Campbell's Soup themed jigsaw puzzle with 500 pieces
- This puzzle is double-sided with the same image, but one is turned 90 degrees!
- An extreme puzzle challenge for ages 12 to adult
- Puzzle measures 15 x 15 inches when assembled
- A World's Most Difficult Puzzle for the puzzle fan that needs a challenge!